Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's been hectic!

And I am in love with hectic.  I don't know what it is about it, but I thrive on things being chaotic.  Busy.  Maybe I like to complain about not having enough time and then secretly smile at the success.  I dunno.  Maybe I'm weird.  Well, that's something to think about.... because I already know that I don't like to march to the beat of everyone else's drummer.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I do follow society pretty well but I'm always that little fish that is swimming outside the school.  LOL

So here's what's going on. Back to school is coming up.  Fast.  I know it's only the beginning of July, but here's when things get rolling.  Now that I have the lunch bags as well... wow.  It's really picking up all over and I'm STOKED!  So I'm going to be preparing my blog posts in advance.  Today probably.  To be posting for the next 2 weeks.  I just have to do this!  That way I'm not waiting like 2300 months in between posts.

I just wanted you to know that I am not ignoring anyone.  Holy cow no!  I'm just CREATING!  YAY! 

Loves.  It.

Have fun my lovies!  Off to sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment